moves moves

OMG

That was fuckin hilarious! make more!

Sticks in Space {Classic} Sticks in Space {Classic}

OMG!!

THAT WAS SO FUCKING GHETTO!!! LEARN TO SPELL!! IT WAS HILARIOUS!! THAT'S GOING IN MY FAVORITES!!!

HyperDoom responds:

lol, im glad you like it

A Short About Bombs A Short About Bombs

that's tight

ummm.... try smoother, and longer, but ur animation is good

The Battle On ROCK The Battle On ROCK

that's pretty good

hey, that's pretty good. I'd make it smoother. I did mine at 17 fps. And dude, only two guys? honestly. anyway, click my profile and watch my movie would u? tell me wut u'd do differently on mine, too. i like feedback just as much as you.

Blind - part 1 Blind - part 1

OMG

Jesus christ this movie makes me want to kill myself for living in a world in which this type of shit can exist. If u have any sense of good and bad, stop animating as soon as you read this! This had the gayest plot i've ever seen. I don't usually review this extensively, but the sheer magnitude of the shitty nature of this film compelled me to do so. Please, I BEG YOU TO NEVER ANIMATE AGAIN!

Slein1 responds:

I think ur an asshole, comments are welcome as long as they can help me, this one can't. Also, in case u haven't noticed, both of my submissions scored better then urs, so as soon as uve learned to give proper reviews and animate more then just stick figures, be my guest.

Glitch Glitch

nice

that was pretty seweet but try for a little longer, and higher frame rate

The Life of a Ninja 2 The Life of a Ninja 2

Wow. sick

damn, that was awesome. but btw, the olives in martinis go underneath the gin, not stick out. just so u know

Brace Yourself Brace Yourself

That was the best piece of flash i've ever seen

The fbf was good, the tweening, the sound, the comedy, the storyline..... perfect.

a message to humanity a message to humanity

wow

That was really nice. Good job. I'm sorry about you mother. Stay strong.

Sk8 or Die Sk8 or Die

that was sick

that was fuckin' awesome.